Monday, November 10, 2008

We love autumn!!!


We have a LOT of leaves in our backyard. I have wanted to rake them up all week. So, Saturday, I did just that. Mostly. (We do have a LOT of leaves in our backyard!)
Once I got the first pile ready to go, I told the girls they could jump on them.
Neither were sure what to do at first, so after a little coaxing and one big
jump on my part, the fun began!
I love the action in the picture.

Pure joy!
The morning ended with piles of leaves and laughter. It was a great day!!
Now, Anyone want to bag and haul off several large, crushed piles of leaves?
And for those interest, Piper's bandaid is a result of a really bad week for her.
Sunday she fell of the chair in our dining room and slip her lip open.
Tuesday she got her finger slammed in a door.
Wednesday she threw up a large portion of the night.
And Friday she fell cheek first onto the door of our van.
I'm hoping this new week brings her a little relief.

3 comments:

kj said...

Oh man, I want to jump in those leaves!

Lesley said...

looks so fun and poor Piper! I hope this week is safer for her :)

Alyssa said...

What fun!