Enjoy. :)

This picture cracks me up. This was right near the end of Brenna's biting phase. There was one day at SSS that several kids gotten "written up" for biting. Brenna bit L, L bit someone, someone bit I and I bit Bren. On the face. If you look on her right cheek you can see the bruises from the bite. When I see this picture I can't help but think that Bren was looking for protection with the helmet. Sadly, that was not the last time she bit someone.
So glad those days are over.
4 comments:
I remember that day! Even though it wasn't my class...it was definitely the talk of the hall.
You gotta give her this: she sure has coping skills!
I why must I write "dishocks" to enter this posting? Why not "plyrambus" or "3tripsl"? Maybe "flrpi&" or "5657568"?
S,
That was my L, wasn't it?
; )
-K
Hey, didnt i take that picture at my house?
Post a Comment