Sarah I can remember the same look on your face after all that curler torture. Worth every minute even if the curl's didn't last half a day. Sweet, sweet memories. MA
Sarah, Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace tile/charm. I love it. You all are so thoughtful and I cannot wait to wear it. I thought I would just send a "thanks" via the blog because I am not sure when I would actually get one in the mail. Thanks again for making my b-day special!
4 comments:
I have stick-straight hair, but my hair always turned out kinky-curly with the sponge rollers. Fun memories.
Sarah I can remember the same look on your face after all that curler torture. Worth every minute even if the curl's didn't last half a day. Sweet, sweet memories. MA
I love Brenna. She cracks me up. And I can see a definite curl there.
Sarah, Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace tile/charm. I love it. You all are so thoughtful and I cannot wait to wear it. I thought I would just send a "thanks" via the blog because I am not sure when I would actually get one in the mail. Thanks again for making my b-day special!
Post a Comment