Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We love you, Jaye!!!

My mother's sister, Jaye, is so wonderful. She always has been. When I was little, I thought she was the coolest person ever. (And still do!!) She taught me how to wrap my hair up in a towel after a bath, read me stories, allowed me to torment her at her wedding rehearsal dinner and gave great advice about every thing. She is a speech pathologist in North Carolina and puts many of my fears at rest about speech, business practices and relationships. It was an easy decision for me to want to name Piper after her. I would be proud for both my girls to have her loving, generous spirit, business mind and determination!

My girls do love her, too. Because she works with kids all day long, she knows all the BEST toys. The toys that aren't advertised on TV, and are WAY cool. So far, for nearly every gift giving occasion she has found the perfect toy for my girls. And they don't even know they are learning while they are doing it!!

Thanks, Jaye, for everything!! We hope to see you soon.

Aunt Jaye and Piper Jaye
Jaye and my girls

4 comments:

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

hmm...she sounds a lot like you.

Amber said...

i can definetly tell you two are related! strong genes.

Anonymous said...

Oh Thankyou Sarah--I am featured on the Blog. I feel so honored. I do so love you all! Jaye

Anonymous said...

Only my sister could read two books at the same time to her two nieces. I love you sister! JO