Sarah,
We decided to go on a zoo adventure today. Thought you'd like to see some pics. They both loved the apes, Piper hated all of the brass statues (wouldn't touch them), and we stopped for a while so Brenna could put on a tap dancing show. Hope you're having a good day!
Love,
Josh
4 comments:
What a beautiful day! Dampa and I saw both girls dance there by the library. Enjoyed out visit last night! love Damma
That's funny about the statues. I think Brenna and Ian would have a good time playing together. If not...it would be really funny for us to watch.
Anita
Hi Sarah! Glad you found me! Amber sent me note that she found you, but I hadn't had a chance to check out your blog. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, love their names too! How far apart are they? Hannah and Kaity are 26 months apart. How is it, when they get older? Right now my girls love all over each other! (Please tell me it stays that way.)
Y'all look like you're doing great! I'll keep stopping by!
Hey Sarah. I found your blog on Katie's. Those are some great zoo pics. I can't wait until warmer weather...we love going!
Post a Comment