Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Meow...

Brenna wanted to be a cat.
I think this is in responce to her overcoming her fear of the preview of the play "Cats" at the beginning of one of her favorite movies.
Side note: We were actually given tickets to see that very play when they were here last year. Brenna loved that preview so our ad rep gave us two tickets. Turns out Brenna was terrified of the stage and didn't remove her face from my chest long enough to even see a cat. We left during the second song. Since then she fast forwards through the preview. Just recently is she able to watch the entire preview, then is SO excited that she watched and was not afraid!! I am happy to see she is working through her fears.


1 comment:

Amber said...

You have a blogspot! I was looking at my friends and looking at there friends, and found you! Ours is:
http://bramlettfamily99.blogspot.com/

It was good to find your family!