Thursday, January 03, 2008

Piper's birthday

So...Piper's birthday is the day after Christmas. (Yeah, you all feel sorry for her now, but did you send her a card or wish her a happy birthday??? I thought not! haha -to anyone who did acknowledge her birthday, please disregard the smarmy comment. We love and appreciate you very much.)

We had a quiet celebration this year, full of what Piper loves most. I think it was a great day for everyone.

She opened presents

She enjoyed watching the snow

She enjoyed her favorite dinner of Quesadillas and, of course, cupcakes

"two"

And a new birthday tradition of a slumber party in the living room.

3 comments:

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

That's a cool tradition. I'll have to remember that.

Anonymous said...

What a great day! The first pic really shows Pipers beautiful long eye lashes. Glad to see the doll house in the background and Ruby Mae again. Have you named her friend yet? much love Damma

Anonymous said...

Glad for the outside shot, hope you do that yearly. Will be neat to keep track of OK wacky weather!