This morning Daddy and Brenna got on a great big plane (ok, it was probably a little bitty plane, which may be worse) and flew to San Antonio. Uncle Ben, Aunt Jaime, Beck and Briggs live there. Brenna was so excited to see them, and to fly.
Her casual "Bye, Mom" nearly broke my heart. It were as it I were dropping her of at school. I insisted on a great big hug and kiss. I think she rolled her eyes at me.
...and so it begins.
I look forward to hearing about their adventure.
Ben and Jaime, have a blast and take care of my family!!
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
3 comments:
A few months ago I took a VERY LITTKE plan to San Antonio. There were only seats for like 15 or so. I sat in 1A. There was no 1B seat. I could have spit on the cockpit door I was so close. I felt like I was flying all by myself. It was SO BIZARRE!!!
Sarah--I found your blog through your comment on Anita's blog! Wow, your girls are beautiful! It was fun to see photos of them. Your family seems healthy and happy and that is so great! I hope you're all doing well!
Katie Baker
SARAH!!!!! How exciting! Of course Noel lead us back to each other. Your girls are adorable. They have just enough you to make them gorgeous and just enough Josh to be super cute. Anita
Post a Comment