Monday, December 11, 2006

Another lookalike....

Brenna was wondering around Aunt Mary's house and found a picture of Aunt Mary's oldest daughter, Donna, and thought it was Piper. I find the resemblance remarkable as well. This picture isn't a great side by side comparison, but the essence is there. I find it odd that both my children look so much like Josh's side of the family, and opposite sides of that family as well. Aren't genetics fun!!



Over Thanksgiving, we went to Texas to be with Marsha's sisters and their families. We had a wonderful time and the girls adored them all.

Brenna was wondering around Aunt Mary's house and found a picture of Aunt Mary's oldest daughter, Donna, and thought it was Piper. I find the resemblance remarkable as well. This picture isn't a great side by side comparison, but the essence is there. I find it odd that both my children look so much like Josh's side of the family, and opposite sides of that family as well. Aren't genetics fun!!

No comments: