Thursday, April 26, 2012

We actually do more than just take pictures of ourselves...

 I accidentally snapped this picture of Piper and when we all got done laughing she wanted us to duplicate it.

 Ugh.  What else can I say?

 

 

I tried to capture a sweet moment with Miss P to find THIS is what I got.

She is still stinking cute!
This time, I counted and waited just a second to push the button.  As you can see, it almost worked.   She's got the wild eyes coming off of her silly face.  

This time I just joined in.

Success!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girls. (And a silly daddy, too!)

Alyssa said...

She is one sweet and silly girl.

Catherine said...

Oh, I just LOVE it! She always cracks me up! B is no slouch either. (BTW: Don't let me forget to talk to you about flowers! Key words: honeysuckle & irises)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Cherish the moments...

Anonymous said...

Sarah you all are so good at making me laugh. Love you bunches, Ma

Anonymous said...

sweeet