Sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. It isn't that I don't have anything to say (I ALWAYS have something to say!), I just haven't taken the time to do it. Did you know they even changed the format a little since I was here last? That is embarrassing!!
It seems like too much time has passed since Relay and Camp, but let me assure you; they were both a great success and enormously fun!! I'm looking forward to both again next year!
Our summer routine is falling into place. I still work 3 days a week, so the girls get to have grand adventures with our babysitter, whom we all love! So, so, so thankful for another godly girl who we can trust our girls to during the summer. God is good to us. They go to movies, parks, the library and the pool. And that is only in the first two weeks of the summer. Of course, this leaves our level of entertainment expectation rather high on those other 2 days of week. Sorry to disappoint, but I do. :)
I don't think these guys look too bored.
I love this one...C is not even touching the ground. And look at S's legs...and yes, I sent him home looking like that. It was payback. Their mama knows what I am talking about. :)
No one loved the actual sprinkler part of it. Really, they just liked the mud it created.
I think we are going to have a great summer!
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
3 comments:
In "their momma's" defense, I did give you a tiny 'heads up'.
:-D
~Stef
Y'all are funny. Now I'd like to know the back story!
Mud is all that matters in our yard too.
Post a Comment