It's only an 80% chance! Be of good courage! Deep breaths -- and yes, read a book with a cup of coffee. Maybe take your blankie out with you too -- couldn't hurt! Love that ritual, by the way. Wish I had whatever it takes to do that too. It would probably be very valuable. But this is not about me. Back to you. I'll pray about it. And as Tim always says that the meteorologists at work always say, "Those models are really pretty good, but they only can do so much. Something can change even slightly, and suddenly a storm shifts by a hundred miles." Deep breath.
2 comments:
So what is Plan B if we do have severe weather? Maybe Rick Mitchell and Gary England and Mike Morgan are all wrong!
It's only an 80% chance! Be of good courage! Deep breaths -- and yes, read a book with a cup of coffee. Maybe take your blankie out with you too -- couldn't hurt! Love that ritual, by the way. Wish I had whatever it takes to do that too. It would probably be very valuable. But this is not about me. Back to you. I'll pray about it. And as Tim always says that the meteorologists at work always say, "Those models are really pretty good, but they only can do so much. Something can change even slightly, and suddenly a storm shifts by a hundred miles." Deep breath.
Post a Comment