I love to start my day on our back porch with a good book and a cup of coffee. I do this as often as I can. Odds are, on the rare days I am in a bad mood, I have NOT been on my porch that morning. Something about watching day break and listening to the neighborhood waking up puts me at peace. Usually the girls are still asleep when I go back in the house and start getting our stuff gathered for the day. But this morning, B came out the back door with her blanket and a book. She went back in for a glass of milk.

Shortly, P was standing at the backdoor. When she saw us, she went and got her blanket and a book.

I couldn't ask for a better start to our day. I am blessed and peaceful!!

Love this girl's smile!

Love this girl's sense of style, confidence, and independence!!
3 comments:
I love that!
How fun.
I'm jealous!
Pat C
Post a Comment