I am happy to report that the girls both love school. They are enjoying their new friends and new routines a great deal! So far the only distresses have a little boy calling Piper a boy. Ms. Judy took care of this very quickly. And for Bren, there appears to be an ant infestation taking place in their room. She even had me look at the bottom of her shoes to see all the dead ants. (I didn't see any.) I think we are all off to a great start.
Monday afternoon was filled with shaving cream, water hoses, swimming pools and skinny dipping.

Brenna wore braids in the front of her hair yesterday and didn't take them out before bed, so here is the result this morning. She loved her puffy hair!
(Notice how flat it is in the back reflection.)

These crazy girls fill my heart with joy!!
3 comments:
I love the matching shoes!
My heart is over flowing with that joy! Damma
Hey I love Brenna's bag! Ma
Post a Comment