I would like to take this post to NOT thank my good Aunt Jaye for the tree she sent from North Carolina via Ohio to my backyard. And while I am at it, I'd like to also NOT thank my mom for bringing it with her. (We won't mention the ones that didn't survive the trip.) So far it seems to be thriving. I have watered it everyday as instructed, and God has watered it daily since it was put in the ground. I really think it has grown a couple inches already. I look forward to the day when it is a strong, happy tree in my backyard.
By the way, what kind of tree is it? heehee
Once again, thanks for nothing, Mom and Jaye.
(I love you both!)
2 comments:
Have not heard this old wives tale! But I like the tree. Did you name it?
Sarah the name of your new tree is Clerodendron (Harlequin Glory Bower). Enjoy Ma
Post a Comment