Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just an average morning at our house

Now, I recognize that not everyone will enjoy these videos. It is 5 minutes of your life that you will NEVER get back. So, don't feel obligated to watch the whole way through.

But for the 4 or 5 individuals I can think of that will eat this up, I think you will be entertained up until the last second. And you may even be left wanting more!

The soundtrack for this is provided by They Might Be Giants, specifically "The Blood Mobile" and "The Electric Car". She is still working up her routines to "Science is Real" and "I'm a Paleontologist"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such grace and rhythm! What a joy this has added to my day. Where do they get the energy? Was this before or after school?
Glad to know they listen to the CD. Thanks Kids for entertaining your Damma, I love you!

Marilyn said...

Watch out Spring Sing 2025! (btw, I have to admit that I played them at the same time, so really it didn't take 5 minutes for me to view :-))

Kayla said...

So cute!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I thot Spring Sing too! Who says we weren't made to dance?

Anonymous said...

Sarah I learn so much from your blogs. I really am grateful you and your friends lead me to advance my thinking. I would of never thought to watch both video's at the same time. It worked great! I love it - thanks so much! Ma