You guys are too much, I've watched this a half a dozen times already - I Looooooooove it. It's a hoot. Thanks so much for bring such joy to my life. Ma
I can accept that Brenna and Piper could do all these moves - you and Josh - I'm a little skeptical!Very fun!Pat C
Piper keeps asking me how I do that!When I ask her how SHE does it, she says "I don't know." Cracks me up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys are too much, I've watched this a half a dozen times already - I Looooooooove it. It's a hoot. Thanks so much for bring such joy to my life. Ma
I can accept that Brenna and Piper could do all these moves - you and Josh - I'm a little skeptical!
Very fun!
Pat C
Piper keeps asking me how I do that!
When I ask her how SHE does it, she says "I don't know." Cracks me up.
Post a Comment