Me: Girls, get your shoes on, it is time to go. Bren, got your backpack?
B: Yes.
P: Can I take Julia to Ms. Headers house?
Me: Piper, you know that is Brenna's special baby. I don't think you should take her.
P: Please?
Me: Ask Brenna
P: Can I take Julia to Ms. Headers house?
B: You have to take good care of her because she is my VERY SPECIAL baby. And I get her when school is over.
P: Tank you, Brwenna.
Me: Thank you, Brenna
Fast forward about 30 minutes. We have taken Brenna to school, mailed a package, returned a rented movie and are pulling in the parking lot to pick up some random paper work.
P: Where's Julia?
Me: WHAT????
P: Where's Julia?
Me: Piper, did you leave Julia some where this morning?
P: Maybe
Me: Piper, where did you last see her?
P: ....
Me: Pipes, did you leave her in the post office?
P: Maybe not
We retraced our steps and found Julia sitting on the counter at the United States Postal Service completely unscathed. We would not have fared so well had she not been where Piper left her.
We'll see how Julia makes the day with Sam, Chloe, Rudy, Miley and Piper!
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
1 comment:
Soooooooooo.....do we get the rest of the story? How did Julia fair? I'm on the edge of my seat. Ma
Post a Comment