June has been a blur!!! I don't even know how to sum it all up. After our trip to Texas, we got ready for a visit from Grandma Jo and Aunt Jaye. And what a visit it was! Here are a few highlights.

Grandma had a truckload of stuff for the girls. Literally! There were clothes, dolls, a teeter toter, these blow up, bumping, bouncers, books, and I don't even know what else! The stuff just kept coming in. It was nuts, but the girls loved it, of course.



We played a lot and laughed even more. They also helped up get ready for Relay, which took place over the weekend.


And, we went to Pop's


OH...and about a year ago, Aunt Jaye bought the girls a Butterfly Tree. We finally got around to ordering the larvae for it. And what fun we have had! Here are the stages:





We will release them this week.
I would say my next blog will be an update of Relay, but truth be told, I only took one picture and it is not worth downloading on the computer. I hope someone else got some great shots they are willing to share. It was a great event and I am already looking forward to next year!
8 comments:
I am glad you were feeling well enough to have a good Relay!!! I want to see pictures of the number shirts...I am anxious. BTW, your mom and Aunt Jaye are so sweet. I really haven't spent much time with them (saw them at your wedding ummm 12 years ago), but know they are more than a little special to you and it is easy to see why :-)
What is Pop's? I kind of get it, but not really.
Linda, Pop's is a gas station. But it has the huge bottle out front and it claims some insane number of choices of pop inside. All the walls are lined with different sodas. They also have a little cafe and soda fountain inside. It actually is an amazing architectural structure and all around cool!
Yep, that about sums it up........ a great week! I had a super wonderful time, thanks Sarah and Josh. Appreciate all that you do! love Ma
This old man is so jealous he could cry!!!!
That butterfly tree is the coolest. That might have to be a mid-summer for no reason kind of present for my daughter. Love it.
Hey! I know it's been a few weeks since I saw you guys, but I was thinking about you. Here is a link to my blog post with that Twilight trailer (w/ hamburgers) that we were talking about at Ben and Jaime's. I think you and Josh will think it's funny. It was really good to see you!
http://everydayelam.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post.html
Post a Comment