We spent the better part of the weekend in our back yard. All our meals were eaten out there and lots of imaginative play took place, but once we came inside our girls were getting a little stir crazy...

the game

the take down

So we went back out side!!!


Gena, your post about the
Hong Kong Chef got me craving Chinese, so we gave them another try. I laughed out loud when I pulled out the menu I found in our mailbox months ago. (I have no idea how it got in there.) I thought this would add fuel to your fire. :)
3 comments:
That is one cute pic of Brenna -- is that the top of Josh's head, or is it the Hong Kong Chef? I gotta try that place! I can hear the owners’ conversation in my head…”phone number is wong, we take mess ups and cram in house mail boxes all ovah the Edmunds.”
Maybe Josh can persuade them to add cake pops to their menu – they can call them “Cake-on-the-stick-to-take-out-with-funny-ha-ha-faces-on-them.”
Brenna Bailey how did you get up there? Damma really wants to know!
So I really need to go to Hong Kong Chef now...
Post a Comment