Miss Kari invited us to join her at the Children's Museum after school yesterday. If you haven't been, I really recommend it. The girls had a great time.
Here are a few pictures....

B running the merchant store

Pipes working and cleaning

Of course, we played with the trains

Working the bank
Then we headed outside to the park right beside the Museum, which is a favorite of ours.

Piper, Isaac, Bren and Stone all climbed up here while the grown ups were not paying attention.

Yes, that is Piper and Bren way up at the top. Piper asked if she could go up and I told her no because it was too high (really because I didn't want to go up in there after her). She then said "Please? I'm a big girl!" So, I let her go, I mean after all, she had just shimmied up the monkey bars with out any trouble. After she got up there and was ready to come down, I heard this very quiet little "Help". Ugh. Thankfully, Brenna and Isaac were quick to the rescue and showed her how to get down.


While you are spending time on blogs, go check out my
sister-in-law's blog (and her etsy site), she is giving away stuff!
2 comments:
Do you know if the museum is open on the weekend??? I'll have to check that out!
Looks like a lot of fun. We have a children's museum that has all that same fun stuff, but it isn't that close by so I forget about it...thanks for the reminder. Beck just looked at this post and said, "I wish I could go with them. It looks like a lot of fun." Also...thanks for the little plug. :-)
Post a Comment