I clicked to get a larger photo and the image was blurred. . . by tears of joy! We all are so blessed. If its possible, would you please love them just a bit more for me? Thanks, pa
When life includes kids that hug each other instead of hit each other and tattle on each other!!? I'm still waiting...!!Very cute picture!
For a second I thought you meant wind blown hair. Just kidding. They're precious.
I'm holding Addy and said "who is that?" She said "Brenna and Pepper"Cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I clicked to get a larger photo and the image was blurred. . . by tears of joy! We all are so blessed. If its possible, would you please love them just a bit more for me? Thanks, pa
When life includes kids that hug each other instead of hit each other and tattle on each other!!? I'm still waiting...!!
Very cute picture!
For a second I thought you meant wind blown hair. Just kidding. They're precious.
I'm holding Addy and said "who is that?" She said "Brenna and Pepper"
Cute!!!
Post a Comment