Josh and my dad worked so hard the week of Christmas to make new beds for the girls. They are amazing. I could not be more proud of the craftsmanship or love that went into them. So tonight, we finally got everything together to present the new room to the girls (Thanks to Morgan, Jessica and Erin- it really does take a village!).
Before...
Notice all the crap...I mean treasures taped to the wall by B's bed.
would this count as the 4 hours of manual labor from Josh I won at the christmas party? Joking! I am sure one bed post took 4 hours at least! They look great!
The beds are beautiful!! They did a great job and I know the girls appreciate their hard work and love that went into it. Can't wait to see them in person. Cute pics!!
10 comments:
Oh my...they made those?! I saw him in the garage working on it. AMAZING!
Love those!! Of course they head to jump on them!! I knew that was coming.
Love it!!!
Those beds are great! Can they come to our house and make one for Delaney? :)
SO GREAT!!! I love them!! And the room is great!
would this count as the 4 hours of manual labor from Josh I won at the christmas party? Joking! I am sure one bed post took 4 hours at least! They look great!
Those beds are BEAUTIFUL!!!
The beds are beautiful!! They did a great job and I know the girls appreciate their hard work and love that went into it. Can't wait to see them in person. Cute pics!!
Tonya
That is very impressive and the room is darling! Looks like they were quite happy with it! ;)
Those beds look great. I can't imagine the work that it took to make them.. what a great gift.
Post a Comment