My sweet Josh took the girls to visit Grammy and Granddaddy by himself this holiday weekend, returning home yesterday. It left me with a quiet weekend of whatever I wanted. I scrapbooked and watched movies and read books. It was a delightful weekend.
Not only did he drive 10 hours in the car with both girls, but he took pictures of their trip...AND by the time I got home from work yesterday, he already had the dirty clothes from their trip washed and in the dryer and plan for dinner.
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago

3 comments:
A 10 hour drive alone with the kids and the laundry done...he deserves an award!
wow....that's all I can say! Makes me a little angry inside....but I'll just wow! ; )
The nicest part about going away is coming home. You were missed Josh! Glad you and the girls had that time together. love you all Damma
Post a Comment