Here it is, Christmas Eve. The kiddos are tucked in bed. We are waiting for Santa to arrive. Our grandparents are here and we are remembering why this really is the best time of year. I have witnessed amazingly kind gestures and sweet sentiment in the last few weeks. Not just obligatory gifts and well wishes, but truly random acts of kindness. It does warm my heart as no other time of year does. And these girls do the same!!!



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
1 comment:
It IS the most wonderful time of the year!
I was reading your blog this evening. It is a GREAT site!
I'm Gena's dad. If you did not receive a $50 referral fee check from our company, please let me know and I will make sure it is sent right out to you! You were kind enough to refer me to Elaine and my crew re-coated the roof of her art gallery in downtown Edmond. Thank you so much for the referral!
Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year!
Gene Shoemake
Post a Comment