Good for you for allowing choices and freedom of expression! This is one area I have a hard time giving up control! Kayla has this one combo she loves to wear at home-multi colored vertical stripe pants and a shirt with horizontal stripes in similar colors. They're both stripes so they match, right?!! ;) I
6 comments:
You're such a good mom, I don't even photograph the evidence because I know that in 10 years, she would never believe me.
At least her colors match, right?
Can't believe she likes those boots. Who knew?
Good for you for allowing choices and freedom of expression! This is one area I have a hard time giving up control! Kayla has this one combo she loves to wear at home-multi colored vertical stripe pants and a shirt with horizontal stripes in similar colors. They're both stripes so they match, right?!! ;) I
I really like your new header! It's so sweet! :-)
Have a great week! --Stef
Love the new name. Thanks for letting me see into you lives.
Joyce
You're a brave woman. And a better one than me. I'm still working on this.
Post a Comment