This was taken some time ago, but I love Piper's expression in this one!
These last two were taken today. The one of Piper is hilarious. Who can sleep like that? But also, I wanted to vent. I tried ALL AFTERNOON to get these squirrelly girls to take a nap. They sat on the couch for 40 minutes with the lights out except a lamp. (Originally they were supposed to stay there 20 minutes to rest, but since they were arguing, it got upped to 40, 5 minutes at a time.) They sat back there and giggled and played until the 40 minutes were up. I couldn't believe it. And then, 30 minutes before we close the shop, they both crash hard! Looks like I might be working a little late today. ugh.
2 comments:
Glad to see Piper's got a breathing hole. Sweet pictures of so sweet girls. Damma
My kids stay out of so much trouble when they are asleep! ; )
CUTE PICS!
Post a Comment