While visiting my folks, it became obvious to us that so many more people read this blog than I ever knew. My intended audience has always been the grandparents, but I know friends read it as well.
I obviously don't mind who reads it, but am curious. After catching up on all my new posts, please leave me a comment on this entry, even if you think I already know you read it. If I don't know you personally, let me know how you found me.
I think this will be interesting to see the network that led you to us. Thanks in advance for participating in this little experiment.
Sarah
What Should Have Happened
2 months ago
17 comments:
I read your blog. ; )
Mandy
I've been reading!
I've been folowing your adventures for quite some time and I've enjoyed every minute !
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the blog, don't get enough! Thanks for keep us updated Sarah. love you MA
I read your blog!!
~Heather
Thanks for sharing your sweet girls, Grandma Jo was kind enough to send the site to me. You know Grandmas, we love those babies. Sandy
I read it!
I am new to your blog...it's so nice to have found it...or have been found...which ever way you want to see it.
Hi! Sarah ,Jo sent me your blog. Remember me from Hillsboro,Ohio.You have 2 beautiful little ones.Enjoyed your blog and sent it on to Susie Easter.I know she will enjoy it too. Wilma
I read your blog when I can - it's the only way I can keep any form of "contact" with you these days!
-Eden
You know I read your blog - I love the pictures - but mostly I love these girls!!! Pat Cloud
I love reading the blog and watching the girls grow!! Thanks for taking the time to share your lives with us.
Birdie
I'm an avid subscriber.
--Stef
I look at your blog, Sarah! :)
And I hope that you, Josh and the girls are doing well.
Katie B.
I read it too!
I read it too--you've got some good stories! Lisa
Hi Sarah! I've been reading since Anita found me and started her blog. I browsed links and ended up on your site. I'm glad I found you! Your girls are precious.
-Heather (Gould)
Post a Comment