Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tea Party

For those of you who haven't heard, we have the absolute best neighbors here at Too Good to be Through. Elaine and her husband, Greg, own Dean Lively Gallery. They are also our landlords. I could not ask for better people to work with. And unbeknownst to us in the beginning we worship together at MRCC (it is a REALLY big church). In the two plus years we have been here, we have grown to really love them and feel blessed by them. Marc and Scott work for the Gallery. They are wonderful too. Both seem to really like the girls. Scott likes to tease them at any given moment for any given thing. Marc likes to challenge Brenna as well as tease her. Brenna is over there as much as she is here, and I suppose it is really just a matter of time before Piper joins her there. I could tell you lots of stories of how sweet these 30+ year old men are to my girls, but it would take a while.

Anyway, Elaine and Greg took a much need vacation to....Disneyland. You can imagine who was jealous ...ok really all of us...and actually Brenna was just really excited for Miss Elaine to get to meet Mickey Mouse, Doofy and all the Princesses. B asked Miss Elaine to tell them hello for her.

Miss Elaine came back to work today and had a present for the girls. She got them a Princess tea set. It was a huge hit and resulted in an immediate tea party.
See photo below....





Scott, Brenna & Marc

3 comments:

Heather said...

That picture is HILARIOUS! I'm so glad you have such good neighbors/landlords! What a blessing--and to find out that we all worship together! Very cool--looks like a fun tea party!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. love Damma

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Sarah - I am glad that I stumbled across your blog. Your girls are so precious. I can't wait until Micah gets to have tea parties with Kadence.
Tara