Thursday, June 07, 2007

out of the mouths of babes...

As many of you know, I am growing my hair out to donate to "Beautiful Lengths", a charitable organization that make wigs for women who are battling cancer. I am quickly approaching the time to donate.

This morning I was talking to Brenna about it so she won't be surprised. We saw a commerical on TV where two women switched wigs. I decided this was a good opportunity, so I told her that I was going to get my hair cut and it would be turned in to a wig for someone who doesn't have any hair. She looked at me with her innocent eyes and said "You are giving your hair to Daddy?"

I am still laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay--I laughed out loud at my computer! I love it! Too precious--the way they think and how they just come out and say it!
Heather

Jenny Nations said...

That is too funny. I am sure Josh was just as amuzed!