Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The BIG day




Saturday was Beau and Julianne's wedding. And what a wonderful day it was. Most of you know that Brenna was the flower girl. There has been lots of hype about this day, in hopes that Brenna would perform as necessary. Before Saturday, she had not put the dress on once without a fight. That alone made me a little nervous.

As the rehearsal, Brenna was a little nervous, but did go down the aisle to Beau. Of course, that came after Julianne told her she could run if she wanted to. And run she did. Right in to Beau's outstretched arms. I was feeling better, but still nervous.

The day of the wedding, Brenna pulled through. I can't believe I ever doubted. She looked like a beautiful princess (pictures to come later). She walked right down the isle looking left and right to see who she might know. She walked confidently right down to where Josh and I were sitting. I was proud I couldnt' help but cry. At the reception (which was at the OC forum), she ran around in her dress and barefoot loving the attention she was getting.

Just FYI...If anyone needs a flowergirl, we got a good one!!!

And of course, we are thrilled that Julianne is finally our cousin!!

No comments: