

After getting Piper's 6 month pictures taken last night, I decided we just needed to get a way to share them with everyone. I have no idea how often I will update this or if I will even remember the passcode to add to it, but I'm sure going to try. haha
So...Piper is six months old. She has two teeth and is currently working on a couple more. She drools all the time and chews on anything she can get her hands on. She is still a delight and has a smile that absolutely melts your heart.
Brenna will be three next month but unfortunately is already looking forward to four. I suppose that is the drawback of hanging out with older friends (Jaylen). She is very independant and knows what she likes. In her play world, anyone, and I do mean anyone, can be friends. Strings on floor suddenly become buddies with her Little People and things are often "Oh so tute!"
I"ll write more and add more pictures as we get things developed. I hope you enjoy this blog !!
1 comment:
What lovely girls!!!And what devoted and caring parents. Keep us posted. Love, pa
Post a Comment